The senior year of college is super busy! You are faced with the toughest classes of your college career. You are scrambling to put together a decent resume. You are shopping for appropriate interview attire. And you still have football games, parties and ski weekends to fit into your schedule! So, why should you add another thing?
Before you leave campus, here are 5 reasons I believe you should consider a Senior Portrait Session.
1. You have worked hard! And a Senior Portrait Session can be a great way to pamper yourself and celebrate your senior year. Think about it...a day focused on you with professional makeup, your favorite clothes, beautiful locations...Schedule the session with your best friends and get a portrait of all of you together. You may all be headed in different directions after graduation but college friends are friends for life! Keep those special friends close with a special professional photo.
2. Solves the problem of what to get grandma! Have your portraits taken in the Fall and you have a beautiful gift to give to parents and grandparents for Christmas. Plan your session for the Spring and you have both Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts ready to go. After all, parents and grandparents love photos of you!
3. You have a professional image for your social media profile pics! As you begin job hunting, do you really want that photo from your best friend's 21st birthday as your LinkedIn Profile pic?
4. You can send out custom designed graduation announcements to let family and friends know that you really did finish college!
5. College Senior Portraits show off who you have become! During college you have grown into a thoughtful human being, developed your own opinions and created your own style. A portrait session now shows that you are not the same girl who is in those high school senior photos.
I would love to help you plan your own College Senior Portrait Session! Contact me with any questions or to book your date.
Cindy Short is an on-location photographer who uses natural light to create beautiful art of the people you love. Her background in journalism, naturally stirs her to want to tell your story. Cindy will help style your session to show off your true beauty and offers design services for creating wall art, framing and collages that compliment your home. Cindy's family includes her husband, Bryan, three children and the most beautiful granddaughter in the world. Her family also includes three dogs and a kitty cat.